This week, the President of the United Nations General Assembly and the President of the United Nations Economic and Social Council agreed on the final members to appoint to the FACTI Panel.
The members appointed to the Panel after the 2 March 2020 launch include:
• Dr. Dalia Grybauskaitė, FACTI Panel Co-Chair, former President of Lithuania:
• Ms. Benedicte Schilbred Fasmer, Member of the Executive Board of Norges Bank, Norway;
• Mr. Bolaji Owasanoye, Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, Nigeria;
• Mr. Karim Daher, Managing Partner of Hadad Baroud Daher - Trial Law Firm and Director of the Lebanese Association for Taxpayers’ Rights and Information, Lebanon; and
• Mr. Thomas Stelzer, Dean and Executive Secretary of the International Anti-Corruption Academy, Austria.
The FACTI Panel consists of 17 members drawn from policymakers, academia, civil society and the private sector. Learn more about the Panelists here.